Welcome to the website of Oneplanetcrowd International B.V. (hereafter: OPC). OPC is an independent crowdfunding platform. Entrepreneurs fund the development of their innovative sustainable products and services via Oneplanetcrowd.
1. WHO IS THE WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The website administrator is Oneplanetcrowd International B.V., Mauritskade 63, 1092 AD in Amsterdam. OPC is the responsible party within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens, or Wbp).
2. WHICH DATA DOES OPC COLLECT AND PROCESS?
OPC collects and processes the personal data you have supplied. When signing up to the site as ‘Crowdfunder’ you will be asked to provide your name, email address, date of birth and bank account number. These data are coupled to the log-in data supplied to you by OPC. When signing up to the site as ‘Entrepreneur’ you will, in addition to the above stated data such as the name and address of your company (if applicable), be asked to supply your Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel, or KvK) registration number, four references, your Office for Credit Registration (Bureau Krediet Registratie, or BKR) listing, a Certificate of Good Conduct, a copy of proof of identity, a bank statement and a liquidity forecast.
AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED INFORMATION
In addition to the above stated data, OPC also collects automatically generated information about your browsing behaviour during use of the website. This information consists in part of your IP address, the type of browser used and the pages you visit. In addition, OPC collects information via “cookies”, which are stored on your computer by your browser.
3. TO WHAT ENDS DOES OPC COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR DATA?
OPC processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to enable access to and use of the website;
- to carry out the agreement between the Crowdfunder and the Entrepreneur; to enable the Entrepreneur to meet his or her obligations to the Crowdfunder (such as delivering the product or service, or repaying a loan);
- to verify the identity of the Entrepreneur;
- to carry out the approval procedure;
- to provide you with additional support at your request;
- to send you information about our products or services, a newsletter, project updates and surveys.
4. DISCLOSING YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
OPC will not hand over your data to third parties without your permission, unless this is necessary in order to fulfil the outstanding (possibly contractual) obligation or there is a legal basis to do so. To carry out the agreement between the Crowdfunder and the Entrepreneur and to allow the Entrepreneur to fulfil his or her obligations to the Crowdfunder, OPC provides the Entrepreneur with the following Crowdfunder data: name, email address, address, date of birth, bank account number and any notes regarding the investment left on the website by the Crowdfunder. In the case of a merger or acquisition, OPC may provide your personal data to Oneplanetcrowd B.V. and the latter may then share the personal data with or disclose them to a merger or acquisition partner.
5. HOW DOES OPC PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
OPC will take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. Your personal data will be stored no longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or were then processed.
6. INSPECTION, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION OF YOUR DATA
If you wish to access your data recorded by OPC or if you wish to modify data because they contain inaccuracies or are incomplete or wish to have them deleted, you may contact OPC by email via info[at]oneplanetcrowd.nl. OPC will notify you within four weeks as to which of your personal data it possesses and whether it will or can comply with any request for deletion or rectification.
7. OBJECTING AGAINST DATA PROCESSING FOR COMMERCIAL AND CHARITABLE PURPOSES
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, please send an email to info[at]oneplanetcrowd.nl. You will then no longer receive such information from OPC.
8. HOW FAR DOES OPC’S RESPONSIBILITY EXTEND?